• This topic has 674 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

All,

Tried to follow the Macro group has done on Macro sites in Singapore. I have started one for birding locations that I know. It is not as comprehensive with information for carpark and bus information as the one created by Macro group. I will try to improve as time permit. Please feel free to add more locations that you know.

The link is:

Google Map

Thanks.

Cheers,
    SC

Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

Cool, and super-useful.

Profile photo of tridenttrident

SC,
    Good list for newbie like me.
    Thanks

Profile photo of steplimsteplim

Thanks SC for the listing all birding sites as this definitely very useful information specially for me! :smile:

Profile photo of tanhbtanhb
    Spectator

Thank you very much.

Newbie like me always do not know where to go other than the few park and garden.

Profile photo of Olesen, BjornOlesen, Bjorn
    Spectator

very, very useful for a newcomer like me. Tks
    :woohoo:

Bjorn

Profile photo of HK2000HK2000

definitely good for me. membership has it privileges :smile:

Profile photo of wltpchwltpch

Hi SC
    Sorry for a numb question but all i can get from the link is a map of the USA. Can give me a little nudge in the right direction? Thanks :)

Regards,
    Loong Tat

Hi Loong Tat,

Thanks for alerting me. Seems like Google maps has changed the linking methods, I have updated the link. Let me know if you have any trouble with the map.

Cheers,
    SC

Profile photo of wltpchwltpch

Hi SC,
    Thanks.The link works fine now.

Regards,
    Loong Tat

Profile photo of ptleeptlee
    Participant

Testing a new way to post google maps

[googlemap]http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=101011548758211190740.0004611c4bce200fbdb82[/googlemap]

Got words from Loong Tat and Con that Punggol Grassland is closed and possibly gone for development. :cry: :cry: Another off road grassland is gone, I was just there on last Thursday :sad wave:

Profile photo of ptleeptlee
    Participant

Oh bummer. I was there last Thursday too. Brought my son along, and promised to bring him there again. :doh_alamak:

Profile photo of tanhbtanhb
    Spectator

I was there twice recently to visit the Blue-throated Bee-eater but I have yet to fire off any round, there goes my bee-eater. :sad wave: Hope you can find a better home next year.

SC,

yesterday i went to Punggol wetland but found it gone and developers are building HDB/condo at that place.
    If you have some time (whenever), would it be possible if you can under this map (it is good source for newbie like me).

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]