• This topic has 924 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PixarPixar
    Spectator

Hi,

Would any like to sure their experience buying from B&H or other online store?

Cheers.

Hi Alvic,

I have gotten a number of stuff from B&H, e.g. Lens, Wimberley plates, lens coat from them and no issue so far. Their customer service is very good as well. If you are buying accessories, the other that I will recommend is the store at naturescapes, they have free domestic shipping, I usually ship them to vPost depot and use vPost to ship back my stuff.

Cheers,
    SC

I also have had quite a bit of stuff from B and H. There has never been any problem and it arrives pretty fast.
    Make sure it is worth it because there is a bit of transport costs. It is often a good idea to pool an order with friends…..they do have a comprehensive range though.
    Cheers
    Graeme

Profile photo of hanYeo, Wee Han
    Spectator

Alvic,

I too have had good experiences with them. Just rem that GST has to be taken into account for purchases above S$400.

Cheers

Han

Profile photo of stingReystingRey
    Spectator

Alvic,
    I also have some stuffs ordered from B&H.
    The delivery is quite fast. Yes, plan your order to minimised the shipping cost.

Alvic,
    I bought my macro lens Tamron 180 from B&H a few month ago and I am happy with their services. The US$ exchange rate was very attractive at that time (about US$1 = S$1.40) and I managed to save about S$100.

Profile photo of PixarPixar
    Spectator

Thanks for sharing!

Will listen to your valuable advise to plan for the purchase.

Happy New Year!

Cheers.

Profile photo of rasikarasika

Well I have some recent (3 weeks ago) experience with B&H buying 580EX II n a better beamer flash extender. 580 EX II is 370USD n better beamer is 39USD. But the thing is they will ask you to provide digital images of your CC both sides. I believe, that’s their normal practice if you order outside US. :)

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]