• This topic has 314 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am looking for a software to easily create photo slideshows to be played on TV. It should allow me to input text (both English & Chinese characters) and complete it with music. Any remmendations? Thanks.

Profile photo of sherwoeisherwoei

Anthony,
    If you are using Window, you can try Windows Movie Maker.

sherwoei

Profile photo of ptleeptlee
    Participant

Haven’t tried doing one, but here’s a link that reviews and compares the features of ten of them

http://photo-slideshow-software-review. … views.com/

Cheers,
    PTLee

Sher Woei – Will try the Windows Movie Maker to see whether they are good. Tks.

PTLee – Thanks for the helpful links. I had a copy of the Ulead CD/DVD Pictureshow V1.0 which I bought many years ago. Quite good but recently I encourntered problem of incorporating music and it also doesn’t support inputing chinese characters. Look like this software is still good (rank #2 in your link) after so many years.

Profile photo of hanYeo, Wee Han
    Spectator

Anthony,

U can try Proshow Gold. I used it for slideshows that have to be backed up to a DVD and they work really well. The only quirk is the updates are only limited to a year (though that may have changed after so many years). :?

Cheers

Han

Han,
    Thanks for your recommendations. I downloaded a trial copy of the Proshow Gold and tried it out today. Quite similar to Pictureshow and very user-friendly. I have no problem importing music to the slideshow but it doesn’t allow me to input chinese characters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]