• This topic has 1,602 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

Hope all have enjoyed the new "home". We will be embarking on Phase II of our upgrading projects soon and would like to seek help from all of you in giving feedback on contents, astatic, forums improvement, etc. We aim to make this site informative and enjoyable where all of us can share experience, improve our nature photography, and bringing nature awareness to greater public.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    SC

Profile photo of LuennyLuenny

Hi SC,
    Very nice look and feel. One feedback I would like to give is on the photo of the month thing. When I go to the photo of the month I can move my mouse over the entry and see the picture. However, sometimes the bottom of picture appears to be off the screen because the position of the picture is based on the mouse pointer position. That way, some pictures, I have no way to see it without it being cropped. Would be nice to centralize the picture or something to avoid cropping.

Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

love this new site but lately the "remember me each time I visit" function seems to be acting up.
    I use my bookmark to return to the site but have to log in again.
    Any idea what has happened SC? I wonder if others have the same experience?

Profile photo of stingReystingRey
    Spectator

SC,
    Any idea why my reply PM was not immediately send out?
    Everytime I send PM, I receive a confirmation that message was sent successfully.
    Sent items show no message was send out.
    However it will be stored on my outbox and sometimes some message will be only sent after 2 days.
    Anything I can do on my setting?

seems the bugs are coming out? :cry:

Spectator

Sleepycat,
    I also have the same experience as you during log in.
    These Bugs are not good.
    Better to have them outside for Macro subjects. :lol:

Wei Luen,

Thanks for the feedback. I have encountered the same problems and am working with our developer to improve the polling features.

Rey,

The system is working fine. You PM is at the "outbox" because the recipient did not check his/her PM. As soon as the person read your PM, it will be transferred from your outbox to sent. It works like a read receipt.

Darren,

I did not test the "remember me" function. Just to check, did you clear your "cookies" recently?

Cheers,
    SC

Spectator

SC,
    Thanks for making it clearer to me.

Darren,

I did not test the "remember me" function. Just to check, did you clear your "cookies" recently?

Cheers,
    SC

Oh thanks SC. Maybe its due to the anti spyware software that highlighted suspicious cookies that I removed….maybe that caused the "remember" function not to work…. :roll:

Sleepycat,
    I also have the same experience as you during log in.
    These Bugs are not good.
    Better to have them outside for Macro subjects. :lol:

Yes, that kind of bugs I like. :lol: :mrgreen:

Apologise for the wisecracking. Can we go back to offering serious feedback on this forum, its strengths and more importantly, its weakness and problems? :|

Profile photo of LuennyLuenny

SC,
    The thumbnail thing on the index page of each section is really cool. Can tell what the post is about before going in. However, I realize that this does not work when I go to the view new posts section. Can it be included? It’ll be so much nicer experience then.

PS: I am also facing problems where it doesn’t log in for me everytime I visit this forum although I clicked on the auto log in and cleared my cookies already.

SC,
    The thumbnail thing on the index page of each section is really cool. Can tell what the post is about before going in. However, I realize that this does not work when I go to the view new posts section. Can it be included? It’ll be so much nicer experience then.

Good point!

WL,

Thanks for your feedback will look into thumbnail for the new post in the next release. For the auto log in, if you clear your cookies, your password will be lost and you have to re-log in.

Cheers,
    SC

I am not sure if anyone has suggested this? I thought it would be great if I can invite a friend or two who enjoys photography but does not know such a wonderful site exist – to join npss.org.sg.

Perhaps a simple window that shows

Your name:
    Brief message to include in the invite (opt):
    Friend #1 email:
    Friend #2 email:

Thank you for your consideration.

Rgds
    Sharon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]