• This topic has 609 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Imagine how much fauna and flora are gone forever:

SC

Profile photo of tanhbtanhb
    Spectator

Sad thing. :(

Profile photo of LuennyLuenny

Yes, very sad. And this thing is also happening here too. Sooner or later we’ll have to travel halfway across the globe just to shoot anything nice. :cry:

Profile photo of hanYeo, Wee Han
    Spectator

It really makes me wonder when will destroying of forest and even patches of them cease. I stare at the Circle Line construction opposite my office everyday, disgusted by the total destruction of a huge piece of land. A bus interchange, 2 shopping malls and a condominum will be taking its place. Do we really need all this? No…but unfortunately not many urban ppl give the same answer. :(

I cycle to locations near my house rather than take a cab, to reduce the impact on the environment as much as possible. It is very tough to cycle with 10 over kg of eqpt but its doable and satisfying. :smile:

Cheers

Han

Profile photo of LuennyLuenny

Way to go Han!! :kudos thumbsup: I cycle too but only when I’m not carrying equipments. Unfortunately I’m not as adventurous as you.

Profile photo of hanYeo, Wee Han
    Spectator

No worries Weiluen….I only cycle to nearby locations! :D :D Any further and I will just bring a compact camera… :P

Cheers

Han

Profile photo of tridenttrident

SC,
    Thanks for the video. So sad to see this part of nature lose forever.
    On a brighter note. SBG is extending their garden, The Learning Garden and Marshland.
    completion date 2nd Qtr 2012. Here’s looking forward to more photography subjects :smile:

Profile photo of stingReystingRey
    Spectator

Very sad thing happening not only at Borneo but almost everywhere.
    This issue is really very subjective.
    We really have to let go some to get new things done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]