- This topic has 160 voices and 3 replies.
- May 6, 2009 at 5:40 pm #262769stingReySpectator
Thought of sharing some simple steps how to do a multi-quote on your postings.
1. Click on reply button.
A blank template will come out.
2. Scroll down and look for the reply on your posting.
Click quote on the top right corner of the message. This will be automatically placed on the reply template. You can edit that quote to make it shorter especially the reply is too long. At times it becomes very boring to read all over again the same statement. Leave only some statement you need to give some reply. Edit only the body of the text portion between the bracketed quote at the beginning and bracketed /quote at the end. Then type in your reply.
3. Click enter to bring the cursor down. Follow step 2.
4. Repeat step 3. Not very sure how many quotes are allowed but you can do it 4 times without problem. Click preview if you want to see how your reply will look like and then click the submit button.May 6, 2009 at 6:35 pm #288199peacefuldoveMember
thanks for teaching me and posting this for others~ but others cant see it if this is posted in the paid member forum…..May 7, 2009 at 5:21 pm #288313stingReySpectator
You are absolutely right.
Let’s see after sometime if this one is useful.May 25, 2009 at 1:12 pm #289875sleepycatMember
thanks. This feature is very useful!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.