• This topic has 369 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LucidaLucida
    Spectator

Bagan(Pagan) an ancient city and archaeological zone in Myanmar. It has a few thousand pagodas dated back to 11th centuries! (some website says 4 400, my myanmar friend told me 999,999! whichever :D )
    I just came out from one of the pagodas, and saw this hot air balloon hovering above. took a few snapshots of it before it vanishes behind the building!

cheers
    pegi
    ballon.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

nice meeting of ancient and contemporary elements. ;)

Profile photo of bluekitebluekite

Hi Pegi,
    Don’t open alot unless your lens is f1.2 for the big object e.g. building. You lost the details on the walls here. :?
    Cheers,
    Kt

Spectator

Darren,
    tks for viewing and comment. :smile:

KT,
    tks for the pointer. i will keep that in mind-big object use smaller aperture so as to get the details in, rite? :peace: i was shooting at f/2.8 inside the building as the light condition is really low, and the pics i took inside the building are all not sharp! :cry: come to think of it, maybe i should have used the tripod :(.

cheers
    pegi

Profile photo of wltpchwltpch

Hi Pegi
    Nice composition!

Cheers
    Loong Tat

:kudos thumbsup: Hey, go and check with the owner of the balloon – he might pay you lots of $$$ for your image – neat advertisement for him :D !!

Spectator

Loong Tat & PP,
    tks for viewing and comment. i wish i can claim some advertisement fee too, but i doubt they will pay, because they do not need any advert, they r very popular among the tourist, every morning and evening you can see many of them in the air. It is the best form of transport to view Bagan’s sunrise and sunset and its landscape! ;)

cheers
    pegi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]