• This topic has 555 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    starshine

view on 090809,using a 300mm zoom lens..the longest lens so far i have

Hi all, actually i m trying to capture some fireworks outside my window.. not until and if.. it shots high enough and the new buildings ain’t there.. blocked my view :twisted:
    So i took these instead.. with occasionally lightings came along after the nite fell deeper and the ray of lights in the city shone up the sky.. looks like a victory sign.. Singapore :cheers:
    no good but i took several attempts for the framing.. and cropped bit so tat unwanted sights is out of my shot.. i should go to a higher building and shoot..should be much better

Thanks for viewing
    Bee
    0908091.jpg
    DSC04673.JPG

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sleepycat

Jez,
    would love to see u shooting some star trails. You attended Mersing course, right? ;)

starshine

Bro.. yes i did attend the Mersing Course..so u want to see my startrails.. :roll:
    Ok i post it it for you.
    I did PP to denoise my shot…And my orginal shot was "overheated" and overexposed the startrails and even several attempts on settings somehow my startrails was "burnt".. and Teacher KAE was puzzled too that my camera couldnt make a shot. But i am grateful to him leading our first startrails shooting and..like a dream come true to me. So this is for you, KAE, after pp :oops:

Bee
    startrails2.jpg
    startrails1.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sleepycat

hi Jez,
    I tell you, I’d be happy to have a shot like #2!

No need for :oops:

;)

bluekite

Hi Bee,
    Noises come in quite obviously for the very slow ss. ;)
    Cheers,
    Kt

starshine

:smile: thanks Bros..and yup, is noisy..Cool 583secs man..and the only shot i keep for PP..is kinda fun and everyone should give it a try on startrail shooting..realising that the world keep moving on, and we never notice it shows how attach we are, to the gravity force :twisted:

kombizz

nice captures

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]