• This topic has 618 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of starshinestarshine

Hi thanks for viewing my post. Some of shots were taken jpg and not raw, thus i couldnt find the exposure details,(explained for my earlier posting in learner thread) And these two shots were taken in Europe last winter, technically there are much flaws here but why i post leh? Firstly, these were not properly taken, shot while travelling on the road..but they caught my eyes.. :doh_alamak: and next, more crappy shots for the viewers :P , sori kidding, just share lah
    Actually, i am considering to take a more serious view to take proper pics :worried: ..yes i maybe busy with work but i tell myself i gonna work harder for my passion too.. :Sleeping: time to bed

Bee
    cloud1.jpg
    tree (2).jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi my frens here, i must apologise that i posted these two shots suppose nature.. here at beyond nature, i did not stop learning by not posting on the eager to learn is rather i cant find the exposure data, i would have the data if i have had shoot in raw, but these were jpeg. Anyway i do not wish to set a bad example by posting anyhow or not following the rule here..i hope u understand what i am trying to say.. :ashamed:
    Right, also keep the traffic going, here lah..so quiet here :P

Hi Bee,

If you have Microsoft Photo Editor, which is normally come together with the Microsoft Word, you will be able to find the EXIF data. Right click on the thumb nail, find the Property, double click on it, and you will find three headings: General, security and Summary; Click on the Summary, and choose Advance (this is a on/off button as Advance/Simple), then you will find all you need about the description of the image file.

Cheers!
    Yixiong

Hi YX Bro, yup i got the details alr :smile:
    Thanks, is me who is not serious go searching things.. i just need to "pull up" the bar,the data all there for jpg,
    unlike raw shot is always "highlighted".. it show i am :huh what: Blur frog lah :cry:
    Yep, all the cloudy stuff here except tis posting, were shot just outside my windows, no nice foreground subject, unless ppl want to see buildings after buildings which i dun really like them..well those were the best i can made up, so if see my shots,dun cry..till i am better.. OK?

Thanks for the feedback, Bro :nodding:

Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

hi Jez,
    I like the last one somehow…quite haunting effect…. :(

yup.. Darren, yes is pretty haunting, thats what i am good at :twisted:
    My first shot also quite haunting wat..look at the overcast on top which was pretty contrast the rest.. sun was out then, strange winter. There again, thats what i like, unpredictable weather.. :crazy happy:

Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

yup.. Darren, yes is pretty haunting, thats what i am good at :twisted:

Ha ha ha LOL.

My first shot also quite haunting wat..look at the overcast on top which was pretty contrast the rest.. sun was out then, strange winter. There again, thats what i like, unpredictable weather.. :crazy happy:

Yes, quite "haunting" too, now that you mention. ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]