• This topic has 292 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Just for information – selected books on sale within 20% to 50% discount.

The sale selection on birds/insects are not a lot, but you never know one may caught your fancy. Field guides for birds on sale are those not in our region – saw one on senegal, mexico, north america, britain….

I bought my sibley field guide to Birds of North Western America for $20 :dance: (40% discount). :kudos thumbsup:

p/s – Craig Robson’s field guide is NOT on sale.. :( Neither is any of the photoshop books)…But i noted quite a few books on photography on 20% sale.

Profile photo of LucidaLucida
    Spectator

PP,
    tks for the info! :peace:

cheers
    pegi

Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

PP,thanks for the info. Good that they have discount on the photography books…they are usually quite exp. :worried: :worried:

Thanks PP.

I also heard Popular has special discount on Photography & Photoshop books as well. However, I think library has a good collection and now you can also borrow those DVDs from library without being a premium member. Those DVDs are great, I learnt a lot from them.

Cheers,
    SC

:kudos thumbsup: thumbsup @ Spore library!!!Love it!!! Cant say the same thing about my country’s library :( , but still, it is better than countries’ with no libraries :nodding:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]