- This topic has 18,807 voices and 0 replies.
- January 6, 2009 at 1:10 am #261780adminSpectator
To encourage more great nature photos at our website, NPSS EXCO Committee decided to give out a prize for the winner of monthly NPSS Photo of the Month competition starting from POM for January 2009. The competition will be for photos posted at our site starting from January onwards.
Here are the Rules and Prize for the POM:
1) Registered members of Nature Photographic Society (Singapore) (NPSS) are eligible to participate in the Photo of The Month (POM) contest. To be eligible, each photo must:
- a) be posted at any of the following forums at NPSS:
- i) Avian
ii) Macro & Flora
iv) Marine & Wildlife
v) Newcomers [/list:o]
b) be without any prominent Hand of Man
c) not be posted at any other local forums at the point of winning the POM
d) include species ID and camera EXIF information
2) If a photographer already won the POM title twice in a calendar year, he/she will not be eligible for the contest until the next calendar year
3) NPSS EXCO committee will nominate up to 4 photos for voting each month.
4) All NPSS registered members are allowed to cast 1 vote to select the POM. The photo with the highest number of votes will be the winner of POM. In the event of a tie, EXCO committee will select 1 winner through EXCO voting.
5) The photographer continues to own the exclusive rights to his/her photo.
6) EXCO Committee reserves the right to amend the rules without further notice.
For NPSS Paid Member : S$50
For Non-NPSS Paid Member : 1 year subscription of NPSS Membership
Good luck to all and hope to see more great photos from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.