• This topic has 572 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am wondering whether is it possible to perform a search in the forum? Ideally, this would give me the FORUM, TOPIC, AUTHOR and LAST POST. Thanking.

Sharon

Rgds
    Sharon

Sharon,

The search function is on top right of the forum below the POM banner. You can search by topics, key words, author and filtered them by date too.

In case you could not find the search function, here is the URL : http://npss.org.sg/forum/search.php

Cheers,
    SC

Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

I am wondering whether is it possible to perform a search in the forum? Ideally, this would give me the FORUM, TOPIC, AUTHOR and LAST POST. Thanking.

Sharon

See top right of the forum page.There’s a search box there. :razz:

SC and D, thank you for your quick response but I do not see it. However, when I click the hyperlink that SC provided, the window tells me "Sorry but you are not permitted to use the search system". :cry:
    Sharon

Rgds
    Sharon

Sharon,

You will need to login to use the search function. I check your user privilege, it is set correctly.

Let me know if you are still having problem

Cheers,
    SC

Sharon,

I found the bug. Please try again and let me know if you are able to access.

Cheers,
    SC

Sharon,

You will need to login to use the search function. I check your user privilege, it is set correctly.

Let me know if you are still having problem

Cheers,
    SC

Hello SC

I am logged in and YES, I can see it now. BIG thanks again.

Sharon

Rgds
    Sharon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]