• This topic has 865 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This is to tempt SherWoei to make a trip to Langkawi…. :twisted: …to increase his tarantula images collection.

No idea of the ID….Taken in 2007 with Canon S3 IS P mode (or worse, auto-mode) :P
    IMG_1885.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of sleepycatsleepycat

nice capture,PP. Big and quite menacing-looking. :worried:

Profile photo of LuennyLuenny

Wow, nice shot. Where did you find this?? Which part of Langkawi? Is that another set of legs in the bg?

PP,

Wow, this one looks BIG. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    SC

Wow, nice shot. Where did you find this?? Which part of Langkawi? Is that another set of legs in the bg?

Hi Wei Luen – forgotten that u r also into tarantulas. :P

This was taken at night during a night nature walk along the forest trails near Datai Resort, Langkawi. Yes, there is another tarantula in the bg – I cant remember whether that is the wife or husband :? ..sorry, wasnt concentrating very much on what the guide was saying….i think he talked about one eating another too or something like that… :oops: i better not say more – may confused more people! :ashamed:

Profile photo of sherwoeisherwoei

Wow .. you were very lucky to see 2 at the same spot. Thanks for sharing with us. Not much luck for us during this FH trip :cry: .

sherwoei

Profile photo of tridenttrident

pp,
    you are so lucky to see them in the wild, the SG Tarantula we saw is quite small. :)

Profile photo of stingReystingRey
    Spectator

PP,
    Considered good shot from a P&S camera.

pp,
    you are so lucky to see them in the wild, the SG Tarantula we saw is quite small. :)

:? i cant remember the size – must be a reasonable size – S3 has a 12x zoom…so the image can be misleading.

PP,
    Considered good shot from a P&S camera.

That is an encouraging msg – just not sure it was meant for the camera or the camera gal.. :? :nyah nyah:

Profile photo of stingReystingRey
    Spectator

That is an encouraging msg – just not sure it was meant for the camera or the camera gal.. :? :nyah nyah:

The Camera is only a tool.
    It’s the person behind the Camera that works. 8-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]