• This topic has 519 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Came across this blog which is quite funny, but true. :nodding:

http://www.paulburwell.com/blog/2009/03/top-ten-annoying-things-to-say-to-wildlife-photographer/

Cheers,
    SC

thank you for the link…had a good laugh – so funny, including the comments shared by others…(but yet true… :x ). i better remember not to ask those questions :twisted:

Profile photo of LuennyLuenny

Oh, I’ve got one more. Something that people always ask in forums when someone post nice pictures. "Nice picture, which lens are you using??" :D :D :D

Profile photo of tridenttrident

SC,
    Nice link, I am sure we have come across these situations too :D

I was shooting in JG this morning and this guy came up to me..

"Are you a professional?" he asked me.

"No, I am not :( " peacefuldove humbly said.

"Then why do you use such big lens?" he asked again looking at me straight….

Peacefuldove goes :x :x :x

Next time, i might be tempted to say "yes" to such questions and see whether anyone asks for my autographs :twisted: :D :twisted:

Hi PP,

I got that question a lot, I can bet with you $100, you will get that question again. :D With big lenses, we do attract a lot of attentions. The best question I have so far was – Are you shooting a movie, who is the actress? :doh_alamak:

Cheers,
    SC

:D (wish there is a smiley laughing rolling on the ground!) :D

The dove is going to save the $100 instead to buy a pen to sign autographs…. :dance:

Hi PP,

I got that question a lot, I can bet with you $100, you will get that question again. :D With big lenses, we do attract a lot of attentions. The best question I have so far was – Are you shooting a movie, who is the actress? :doh_alamak:

Cheers,
    SC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]