African Red-eyed Bulbul (Pycnonotus nigricans) 红眼鹎

• This topic has 1,468 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

]As we headed northwards, the Cape Bulbul is overtaken by the African Red-eyed Bulbul. We got some good looks of the Bulbul at the Augrabies Fall on Day 9. We marvelled at the Orange River as it thunders through a tiny gap in the rocks and pours into the gorge below.
    The African Red-eyed seems more attractive than the Asian Red-eyed IMO. ;)

red-eyed bulbul.jpg
    red-eyed bulbul.jpg
    red-eyed bulbul2.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tan, Timothy
    Spectator

Hi ST,

My pick is #2 but will prefer the bottom right of blue patch which is distracting to be cropped off or cloned/stamped out.

:) Timothy

Thanks for viewing. Thought of doing it, just a tad lazy haha..

The pose in #2 is very good. Looks like our ladies imitate the eye-shadow of this bulbul.

The pose in #2 is very good. Looks like our ladies imitate the eye-shadow of this bulbul.

Thanks for comments, but definitely not my lady. She would scare the hell out of me if she does that. :D

Hawkeye

Wavethree,

I think its time to back off a bit on the zoom and let more of the environment in. You have nice subjects but I lose a sense of place when its too zoomed on on the bird.

Wavethree,

I think its time to back off a bit on the zoom and let more of the environment in. You have nice subjects but I lose a sense of place when its too zoomed on on the bird.

Ummm, ok will take note of that. Thanks for the comments.

#2 is very nice.

Thanks for viewing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[kleo_social_icons]